INSTRUCTIONS/BUILDING GUIDE ONLY
Following the standards commonly used for LEGO® modular buildings, the Police Station is a modular building in a 32-stud-wide format with 4 distinct sections.
- Ground Floor featuring payphones, a large desk, waiting area, and holding cell.
- Main Floor featuring the many desks of the precinct’s detectives, file storage, a bathroom and a caged armory.
- Top Floor featuring the chief’s office, an evidence room, and crime lab.
- Roof featuring communication equipment and the station’s air conditioner.
Those who purchase the instructions will receive:
- 547-page professionally designed, detailed PDF instruction book
- Parts list with color picture of each part needed
- XML Bricklink parts list